Thursday, October 30, 2008

Single Man Wanted

This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed. It is reported to have been listed in the Melbourne Herald Sun last week.. SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I' m a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your ute, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (0409/434328) and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting....
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN....


Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the RSPCA StKilda..

Doesn't the RSPCA just have a knack of raising awareness. Our UK Christmas money raising efforts have once again come up trumps.
I received a card with 3 sticky coin places on it asking for £3 to help an animal in distress. The story showed a cute little, dewy eyed kitten badly treated by being set on fire by a gang of youths..... and what did they call it? FRAZZLE! Bloody FRAZZLE! I ask you, not like the poor things gone through enough, it's now going to have to live with the story for the rest of it's life!
Having fostered for the RSPCA I ask you this, please, please, please ignore the letters from them coming through your door and donate to your LOCAL BRANCH! I implore you to do this. All branches are self funded. All the workers and foster carers are volunteers and get NO PAYMENT for this, all the money you donate goes to the branch direct, and the branch pay the head office for the privilege. Head Office is loaded! Trust me on this one and branches get nothing from them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...