Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hand Made Seating Plan with Calligraphy for Weddings

Very often I get asked to do a seating plan as the grand finale to a Wedding Order. This is a last minute thing as many of the guests literally leave it till just a few days before the Wedding to confirm or cancel. It really is the last thing on the Wedding Stationery List.






This Wedding Theme was very simple and Deep Rose Red and Ivory was the only request made.


However, I felt and with consultation with the Bride that the Seating Plan would benefit from a few strategically placed Butterflies would complete the look. I left it until the arrival of the Bride before a final decision was made. The header in beautiful, matching calligraphy makes this Seating Plan ideal as a lasting reminder of a very special day.




The wings stand proud of the board itself, giving the illusion that they are taking flight. I think you'll agree that they were the finishing touches the Seating Plan needed.


You can see other seating plan ideas at my Wedding Website: North Yorkshire Weddings

or for further information or consultation Tel: 01609 776 866

6 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Love the butterflies. Interesting that you do the seating chart on sheets of paper. I've done seating charts on foamcore and just write and decorate that.

Steve Smith said...

Glad you did'nt try and wind me up by putting Sue instead of amber....lol...
These piece's of art are just brillient. You have such a talent. Keep it up x

Sue Simpson said...

Oh CJ how brave! What if you make a mistake??? Or are you gonna tell me you don't make mistakes. Yes the whole piece is done on paper and then mount board is used as a support ;o)

Sue Simpson said...

Steve.....as if I know your aversion to the word Marriage! lol.....oh yeah and putting the heating on between the months of February and November hehehe.

Glad your blog is taking shape ;o)

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

looks good:) does Mr Mog know I'm getting remarried to steve(VBG)

Sue Simpson said...

Hahahaha I know how bizare is that!!!! And Steve doesn't realise the Amber/Sue connection...I had to read his comment twice lol. Will fill him in tonight though lol. By the way....I've got him blogging too!!! ;o) xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...